Articles inspired by Aboriginal thought(Author is Karl-Erik Sveiby unless indicated)
- Is Innovation Always Good? The case of the infamous CDO innovation, which broke the banks. Why are indirect consequences of innovation disregarded?
- The First Leadership? The non-hierarchical model of the Australian Aborigines – Drawing on data from my work with Tex Skuthorpe on Treading Lightly.
- Aboriginal Principles for Sustainability – Drawing on data from my work with Tex Skuthorpe on Treading Lightly.
- Keep All Alive!. An Aboriginal model for Sustainability (2007). 13th Annual International Sustainable Development Research Conference in Västerås.
- Treading Lightly: The Hidden Wisdom of the World's Oldest People.Allen & Unwin, Sydney
- Nhunggabarra Knowledge. Painting and story. Tex Skuthorpe.(Precursor to Treading Lightly).